Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Gold Coasting

In the last week of August, KISA went to the annual geekfest on the Gold Coast called Tech ed. It is a big Microsoft gig. Showcasing new software and hardware etc, yadda yadda. On the Thursday night, I was invited to spend a night with him. I guess there was nothing exciting happening conference wise that night....I arrived on Thurdsay aftewrnoon, so we took a stroll to the beach. I noticed this sign and was kind of intrigued by the wording. I mean what is "sand nourishment" exactly? Burleigh Heads beach looking south.

Then looking north. This just goes forever that beach.


We strolled back to Jupiters, our room is on the flat side facing the beach. We had a sea view.




The conference was held in the Convention Centre next door.

We dined at the italian restuarant at the hotel. It was a beautiful meal, KISA had Gnocci with Gorgonzola and walnut sauce. I have to google that and make it. Next morning we headed back to Brisbane.

We had the weekend with the boys and flew home Sunday afternoon.

No comments: